- 9811 78 St, Fort St John, BC V1J 4J8, Canada
CEDA specializes in industrial maintenance, turnaround and environmental services and has a proud history in North America with roots extending back to 1973. Our talented and experienced team is committed to delivering world-class solutions to help our clients maximize production, mitigate risk and avoid costly outages, always with safety top of mind.
We are committed to putting the right people, in the right place, at the right time while offering an inclusive work environment, opportunities for professional development, a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, CEDA has opportunities for you!
We are seeking Labourers for our Dawson Creek location. There is a lot of work and opportunity to learn new skills. Shift schedules vary, apply here or bring a resume to 9811-78 St, Fort St John, BC
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside Operators assisting with the operation and maintenance of Combo Units or and various specialty tools
- Work safely at heights up to 100 meters in a labour intensive capacity
- Climb safely into small vessels and tanks with industrial cleaning equipment – our experienced crew has your back
- Complete minor maintenance and checks on equipment
- Ensure safety for all team members and property
- Work as part of a team and follow direction from supervision
- Learn new skills every day by rigging in and out specialty equipment
- Leave the job site in better condition that when we got there. Clean, safe and job done.
- Haul hoses, Personal Protective Equipment and tools to where the work is being done
- Complete required paperwork for projects and jobs
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working with Pressure & Vacuum equipment an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver’s licence
- Clean and current driver's abstract
- Able to provide a negative result on a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Having H2S Alive would be an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- You are safety focused when it comes to people and equipment
- Work shift work (days/nights) of 10 to 12 hours per day
- Perform physically demanding work including climbing multiple flights of stairs and carrying equipment (able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis)
- Experience and comfort with confined spaces such as a small vessel/tank or trench
- Work outdoors in harsh weather conditions
- Comfortable with the use of additional respiratory equipment and air supply; wearing a full face mask and carrying your own source of oxygen
Apply here or bring a resume to 42 Vic Turner Airport Rd, Dawson Creek, BC V1G 0G1
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.