IT DevOps Team Lead
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for an IT DevOps Team Lead who would join our IT team. As our new member you will be responsible for managing software development processes. If you enjoy making improvements and are looking for new possibilities, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Leading the team (delegating tasks, defining and executing long-term and short-term goals, mentoring and supporting, nurturing the team's growth and continuous development).
- Planning, monitoring and appraising team job results.
- Cooperating with multiple product-oriented engineering teams.
- Configuring, monitoring and maintaining production infrastructure in the public cloud (GCP, AWS).
- Setting up cloud infrastructure.
- Creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Handling performance optimization and bottleneck troubleshooting for production applications.
- Being involved in the process of developing online systems for RED Games.
- Contributing to the development of internal tools and products.
- Optimizing and evangelizing the use of modern DevOps tooling and methodologies.
- Taking care of cost control and optimisation of production cloud infrastructure.
- Significant experience in product development and DevOps or purely DevOps.
- Experience in a team leader/manager role.
- Experience with large online systems hosted in the cloud.
- Experience with microservices, containers, kubernetes.
- Experience with infrastructure as code approach (terraform preferred).
- At least basic experience with services exposing REST API.
- Technical-oriented attitude and knowledge of the software development process.
- Well-developed organizational and coordination skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and teamwork spirit.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English.
For this role you can choose between a remote-first or office-first working mode.
- Office-First: working primarily from the Warsaw, Wroclaw, or Cracow studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
- Remote-First: working from home, or from any location that is within 3 hours of the GMT+2 time zone.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.