Junior Processing Specialist
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We’re looking for a reliable and organized person to join our team as a Junior Processing Specialist. In this position you’ll be responsible for handling marketing processes in relation to translation servicing, digital assets managing, cost tracking and invoicing. The overall objective is to act as a subject matter specialist while processing and monitoring process flow and to support the entire Integrated Marketing & Communications group.
- Coordinating of all marketing translation services on a daily basis.
- Creating new translation requests, validating existing requests and coordinating between teams, communicating with external translation vendors.
- Supporting the creation of a digital asset database according to the marketing team's requirements. The processes include selecting and validating the requests, creating metatags, checking correctness of the files in accordance with internal documentation, uploading assets to a cloud server and maintaining the digital library.
- Coordinating invoice flow at Integrated Marketing & Communications in accordance with all applicable policies. Supporting the team with closing accounting periods.
- Effective fulfillment of other tasks requested by Supervisor/Manager, i.e ordering merchandise, sending parcels, creating presentations, etc.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a Processing Specialist or similar role.
- Experience in working with MS Excel, Google Spreadsheets.
- Experience working with MS PowerPoint, Google Presentations.
- Good organization skills, ability of problem solving, managing scrupulous tasks.
- Commitment to deliver high quality service to internal customers.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.