Senior ERP System Analyst
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Do you have an experience in developing an ERP system? Are you characterised by independence in action and a creative approach to problem-solving? Additionally, you can speak Polish & English fluently and want to develop in a dynamic environment - probably we are looking for you!
- Understanding business requirements and analysing relevant processes.
- Preparing specifications for development and implementation.
- Designing, maintaining and development of the ERP system.
- Working closely with process owners.
- Cooperation with other departments, conducting presentations for users.
- Support the creation of Business Cases.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent understanding of the ERP systems architecture.
- Knowledge of ERP systems in the area of financial and accounting, HR, distribution, warehouse management.
- Experience in solution design for complex requirements.
- Experience in conducting presentations, users training, writing documentation and instructions.
- Ability to work in a project.
- Determination in achieving the set goals.
- Creativity, independence and communication.
- Openness to non-standard solutions and creative approach to problems solving.
- Office-First: working primarily from the studio for a minimum of 10 days per month
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.