- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
At CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, our mission is to create world-class interactive entertainment experiences. Located in one of the biggest video game hubs in the world, Vancouver, Canada, we are an inclusive multi-national team of driven and talented professionals that fosters cross-disciplinary collaboration and honest conversations. We push gameplay boundaries. We build unforgettable narratives and stories. We make some of the best and most revered video games on the planet. Join us!
As a Game Programmer at CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, optimizing, and maintaining our technology to create the best multiplatform AAA RPGs. In this position, you will cooperate with designers and with other programmers to support and extend our engine and game systems.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ coding principles and practices with at least 2+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Strong multi-threaded programming skills
- Initiative, drive and creativity to bring your own ideas and solutions to the table
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently when required
- Excellent communication skills: We have a multilingual and multicultural working environment and the ability to communicate across language and time zone barriers is essential.
- Competitive salary with project-based bonuses
- Health benefits with an HSA account
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime
- 26 days of paid vacation per year
- A modern indie-style studio with a relaxed atmosphere working on high-budget AAA Games
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team
- Office located near transit and bike routes