Senior Rendering Programmer
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
At CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, our mission is to create world-class interactive entertainment experiences. Located in one of the biggest video game hubs in the world, Vancouver, Canada, we are an inclusive, multicultural team of driven and talented professionals that fosters cross-disciplinary collaboration and honest conversations. We push gameplay boundaries. We build unforgettable narratives and stories. We make some of the best and most revered video games on the planet. Join us!
CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver is searching for experienced Rendering Programmers to join their team in Vancouver. As a Rendering Programmer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, optimizing and maintaining parts of the CD PROJEKT RED in-house engine and contributing to the Unreal Engine. The role involves daily cooperation with other programmers locally as well as remotely.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ coding principles and practices with at least 3 years of professional experience
- Familiarity with Vulcan, DirectX and/or OpenGL
- Experience writing shaders and rendering pipelines
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the games industry or in real-time systems
- Ability to debug and optimize code
- Ability to define and meet a schedule
- Strong multi-threaded programming skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently when required
- Excellent communication skills: We have a multilingual and multicultural working environment and the ability to communicate across language and time zone barriers is essential.
- Competitive salary with project-based bonuses
- Health benefits with an HSA account
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime
- 26 days of paid vacation per year
- A modern indie-style studio with a relaxed atmosphere working on high-budget AAA Games
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team
- Office located near transit and bike routes