Technical People Manager
- Warsaw, [CDPR-approved remote locations], Poland
- Employees can work remotely
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Our studio is constantly growing and in order to make the best games in the world, we need an extraordinary environment, where people can professionally grow, their feedback and voices are heard and their technical competences are always improving. That’s why we’re searching for a talented and passionate Technical People Manager! If you enjoy working with talented and diverse Teams and you want to help people live up to their fullest potential, we have a job for you!
- Taking responsibility for a 10-15 people team consisting of experienced game developers.
- Helping our teams grow, not only in size but in quality through coaching and mentoring.
- Acting as the main point of contact for team members, responding to their needs and helping them solve problems.
- Taking care of the satisfaction and motivation of our team and sharing regular and constructive feedback with them.
- Creating a development plan for the professional growth of the team.
- Taking care of the formal matters within the department (e.g. holidays, promotions, work time etc.).
- Close cooperation with the HR department and other People Managers to develop useful tools and best practices.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the video-games industry.
- Computer Science/Technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent knowledge of English.
- Taking up initiative, being proactive - the ability to take action on emerging challenges, instead of waiting for the solution to arrive.
- The ability to navigate through various perspectives and combine employees’ well-being while supporting the company's strategic goals.
- Good understanding of how to motivate a team of diverse employees.
- Experience in recruiting and onboarding new team members.
- Ability to effectively collect and provide meaningful feedback.
For this role you can choose between a remote-first or office-first working mode.
- Office-First: working primarily from the Warsaw, Wroclaw, or Cracow studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
- Remote-First: working from home, or from any location that is within 3 hours of the GMT+2 time zone.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave.