- Warsaw/Cracow/Wroclaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Our studio is growing and in order to make the best games in the world, we need extraordinary people.
We’re looking for an HR Partner who will bring their expertise and passion to our team. As a strategic partner to our leaders and managers in all matters related to People, you will be leading and participating in various projects, improving employee experience and strengthening our culture.
Join us and play bold to be RED.
- Advise managers on matters related to employee engagement, talent and performance management and organizational design .
- Support planning and communication related to change management.
- Work with Compensation & Benefits to analyze trends and ensure fair compensation.
- Analyze HR metrics and engagement data to ensure informed business decisions.
- Understand development needs of the organization and work with Learning & Development to deliver best possible programs.
- Together with the Team and external vendors, drive optimization and constant improvement of processes connected with employee experience/life-cycle (onboarding, compensation & benefits, HR analytics, organizational changes, offboarding).
- Manage Employee Relations discussions and challenges with assigned teams and employee’ representatives.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and internal policies.
- At least 5 years in the HR field, including direct cooperation with teams, preferably in a creative, product oriented environment.
- Experience in implementing HR programs/projects focused on employee experience and aligned to company goals.
- Basic understanding of Agile frameworks.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring leaders from all levels of the organization.
- Data driven approach to proactively identify trends and emerging challenges.
- Curiosity to understand what brings value to our people and initiative to experiment with new solutions.
- A hunger for knowledge and a passion for experimentation with latest science based practices in people management.
- Fluent command of English and Polish.
Nice to have
- Interest in video games
- Experience in working with agile teams
- A university degree in Psychology
For this role you can choose between a remote-first or office-first working mode.
Office-First: working primarily from the Warsaw, Wroclaw, or Cracow studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
Remote-First: working from home in any location in Poland (with readiness to make business travels to Warsaw).
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Training, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.