Art Team Lead
- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and experienced artist who'd like to take on the responsibility of leading our GWENT team from an artistic point of view. GWENT Art Team consists of talented artists from the following areas: Illustration, Animation, Rigging, 2D and 3D Art and VFX Art. If you feel you're up for the challenge, apply! :)
- Creating and maintaining the artistic vision of GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.
- Clearly communicating that vision to the team.
- Maintaining that vision consistently throughout the production process.
- Regularly reviewing the game for quality and visual consistency.
- Managing the artistic team working on GWENT.
- Providing creative input, mentoring & supporting GWENT artists.
What will you gain
- As Art Lead, you will have the opportunity to lead a diverse team of talented artists.
- As part of support you as a lead in CDP, you will have a development plan along with management training.
- And last but not least: GWENT has an amazing atmosphere and great people!
- At least 7 years’ experience as an artist.
- Previous experience in a leading role.
Nice to have
- Experience with free-to-play genre.
- Experience in CCG.
- 3D art skills.
- Deep understanding of the artistic trends in game development.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills with ability to effectively manage a team.
For this role you can choose between a remote-first or office-first working mode.
- Office-First: working primarily from the Warsaw, Wroclaw, or Cracow studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
- Remote-First: working from home, or from any location that is within 3 hours of the GMT+2 time zone.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.