To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We’re looking for a Producer to work with our internal Creative Team (Design Team). You’ll be responsible for supporting the Creative Team in organizing the development process of different types of assets for such purposes as marketing campaigns, events, internal initiatives and many more. Together with the Team Lead, Senior Producer and artists you’ll build and improve the processes of assets’ development to ensure effective workflow and delivery within agreed timelines. You’ll also have an opportunity to cooperate with people from different departments to fully understand their needs, review assets on the development stage and make sure that the final product meets the expectations.
As a Producer, together with Senior Producer, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Design Team in the delivery of assets requested by Marketing, PR, Back-office and other departments which includes:
- analyzing the briefs to confirm the feasibility of delivering requested scope (estimate the workloads and collate them with the Team’s capacity),
- managing the work inside the Design Team, work time management (including vacations and absences), assigning tasks to the members of the Design Team and monitoring the progress on them,
- long- and short-term planning of work (within Design Teams) based on the plans and requests provided by the IMC, Back-office and other departments in order to ensure the most efficient delivery of assets with given resources, time and budget,
- designing and improving processes together with Senior Producer, making sure that processes and approval procedures are being followed throughout assets development cycle,
- ensuring the effective communication within the Design Team and also with the Requesters,
- risk management which includes identification, signalization, monitoring and mitigation of risks, based on the information received from the requester, products (assets) requirements, Design Team’s capacity and possibilities and other internal and external factors impacting the assets delivery,
- change management which includes analysis of the impact of the change on the assets delivery, estimating the possibilities and costs, and communicating them to the Requester,
- ensure transparency during the development of the assets which means communicating the progress on the works to the Requester (and other stakeholders), and ensuring an effective review process on different stages of the assets development.
- At least 2 years of firm experience in project management/project coordination (preferably in advertising, visual design projects, in-house marketing or creative teams).
- High competence in organization, troubleshooting, planning, change and risk management.
- Ability to bring people together, build long and short-term creative relationships.
- Effective execution of deadlines, information collecting and assertiveness.
- Ability to adapt to the changes.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies (Agile methodology is an asset).
- Very good written and spoken English (we communicate in English not only within the Design Team but also with stakeholders).
- Ability to coordinate many projects at the same time.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Well developed organization and coordination skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Able to work under pressure.
Nice to have
- Active gamer.
- Experience in working in Agile environment, working according to one of Agile frameworks.
- Experience in work with graphic designers, editorial graphic designers.
- Experience in working with internal and external clients.
- Experience in publishing - publications such as books, guides etc.
- Experience in managing the work on various types of assets (both web/print categories).
For this role you can choose between a remote-first or office-first working mode.
- Office-First: working primarily from the Warsaw, Wroclaw, or Cracow studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
- Remote-First: working from home, or from any location that is within 3 hours of the GMT+2 time zone.
Perks & Professional Growth:
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.