Senior EB Specialist
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
- Building CD Projekt brand awareness among potential employees and attracting the best talents to the company.
- Preparing EB content: graphics, social media posts and other marketing materials based on the EB strategy.
- Taking care of the consistency and updating of our image materials.
- Implementing new ways to reach potential employees (e.g. videos, content creation, advertising, EB recruitment initiatives, etc.).
- Being involved in the end to end process of conceptualizing, development and execution of events and campaigns.
- Coordinating and executing creative communication campaigns, meeting deadlines, following timelines, and ensuring quality of content/messaging.
- Working with Recruitment and Marketing to develop and execute local and global strategies aligned with recruitment goals and priorities.
- Creating, cooperating and maintaining relationships with universities.
- Building and running the Brand Ambassadors program.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Employer Branding role (experience in the gaming industry is welcomed).
- Experience in independent running of EB projects, supported by concrete results.
- Ability to deliver creative content for execution (text).
- Knowledge of the latest trends in the world of social media, digital and EB,
- Knack for marketing - you know what will build a positive image of the company, you know how and where to show it off,
- Ability to create marketing and social media content, the so-called "flow",
- Ability to use graphics programs.
- Experience in running Ads campaigns (Facebook, Linkedin, Google Ads).
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English both verbal and written.
- Experience in designing and conducting candidate-driven events.
Perks & Professional Growth:
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.