UX Research Assistant
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for a UX Research Assistant to join our team in Warsaw. You will work on the Witcher and Cyberpunk franchises and together with other UX Researchers and UX Designers you will make sure our players’ experience remains at the forefront of our games. Are you passionate about games, have experience in organising things, and looking for a junior level position in UXR? Or maybe you are an UX Research Assistant wishing to work on a beloved franchise? One way or another, you should send us your application.
- You will keep reign of the UX research operations.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining a database of players interested in playtesting our games.
- You will screen our eligible playtesters and invite diverse groups to our playtests, ensuring that our games are tested inclusively within our targeted demographics.
- You will safeguard the intellectual properties of our studios by ensuring that all invited players are familiar with playtest rules and regulations, and by taking active part in research supervision.
- You will work closely with UX researchers on optimising how we collect, store, and process collected responses.
- You will take an active part in a larger playtest as research moderator.
- You will work with the technology and operations team to ensure our labs are running smoothly.
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the game industry or research.
- Willingness to work as a part of multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Outstanding organisational skills, superb multitasking capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and drive to work with people.
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken.
- Experience playing RPG and action games.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with UX design principles and best practices.
- Passion for the Witcher and Cyberpunk franchises.
- Unlimited patience and sense of humour.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave.