Motion Capture Specialist
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Our mocap team is growing!!! We are looking for upcoming jack of all trades for a role of a Motion capture specialist!!! Sounds interesting? Apply now!
- Process motion capture data after mocap session
- Operate motion capture system during mocap sessions
- Attend mocap pre-production meetings
- Assist motion capture stage assistant during layout prop designs
- Prepare stage for mocap shoots
- Collaborate with rest of the team on improving existing pipelines and hardware solutions
- At least 2 years of experience in motion capture in a production environment including mocap shoots (games, films, commercials).
- Knowledge of Vicon Blade or Vicon Shogun.
- Knowledge of MotionBuilder/Maya.
- Ability to work independently while being an integral member of a high-functioning team.
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with the proven ability to handle numerous tasks.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Fluency in English.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application. Portfolio is welcome.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave