Junior Destruction Technical Artist
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We’re looking for a Junior Destruction Technical Artist to join our team and get into the world of dynamic aspects of the game environment. Using our in-house tools and solutions, you’ll have a chance to create content that makes the world more fragile in order to make it even more convincing. If you’re interested to get some knowledge not available on the Internet and put it to good use, it’s definitely something for you.
- Using in-house tools and solutions to:
- Prepare fractured assets.
- Occasionally make adjustments to them in order to extract the best out of them.
- Implement into the game so it is available for others.
- Learning new things and using this knowledge in practice.
- Not being afraid of experimenting.
- Some knowledge of 3D, modeling, UV mapping.
- Willingness to learn new things, and solve non trivial problems.
- Curiosity about technical aspects of asset creation, its workflows and pipelines.
- Having fun breaking/fixing other people’s stuff ;)
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
Some level design experience.
Please attach samples of your work to your application.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- Our studio library is stocked with around 1000 books and games for you to rent.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.