3D Character Artist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a 3D Character Artist to support The Molasses Flood development studio in their own ambitious project which is based on one of CD PROJEKT’s IPs. As a 3D Character Artist you will be responsible for modeling and texturing high quality characters for an upcoming, stylized game. You will also work within the stylistic boundaries set by the Art Director and the team to create vivid, convincing characters and creatures.
This position is based in Warsaw and will require remote cooperation with The Molasses Flood Boston studio.
The Molasses Flood is a CD PROJEKT development studio located in the greater Boston area. It was founded by industry veterans in 2014, and since then have created The Flame in the Flood and Drake Hollow. The Molasses Flood is currently working on an ambitious and exciting new project and is growing their team across all departments.
- Creating 3D characters from concept, taking them through the high-resolution to realtime ready pipeline.
- Working closely with the Art Director and Lead Character Artist to enhance the visual imagery within the style of the game project.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and schedule.
- Ability to model, sculpt and texture a diverse visual range of stylized characters and creatures.
- Experience with organic and hard surface workflows.
- Proficiency in Maya, ZBrush, and Substance Painter (or equivalent software packages).
- Excellent communication skills and English proficiency.
- Solid understanding of human and animal form and anatomy.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- A chance to work on an upcoming, unannounced project.
- Overseas cooperation.
- A truly international working environment.
- Private health care.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Flexible working hours.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Relocation to Warsaw is required.