- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented Character Artist to work on expanding Cyberpunk world and filling its streets with vivid characters. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate a deep understanding of industry 3D character modelling techniques as well as show an interest in emerging trends in this field.
- Modelling and texturing breathtaking characters and high-quality garments.
- Working closely with Concept, Animation and Technical departments.
- Receiving feedback and modifying your work based on the direction.
- Managing a number of assets and prioritizing tasks.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Solid experience as a Character Artist – minimum 3 years.
- Proven experience in the gaming industry.
- Strong modelling and texturing skills.
- Strong understanding of human form and anatomy.
- Knowledge of pattern making/garment design.
- Knowledge of e.g.: ZBrush, Marvelous Designer, Substance painter, Maya or similar 3D software.
- Very good command of English.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team.
Artists should enclose a link to an online portfolio to their application.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- Private health care.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.