- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for a Technical Animator to join our Gameplay Animation team. Working tightly with Animators, Riggers, Coders and Designers, a person on this position is responsible for the animation part of gameplay mechanics. That includes in-game implementation, optimization, maintenance, debugging and setting assets requirements, in order to reach the best looking visual results.
- In-game implementation and optimization of gameplay animation features and assets in cooperation with Gameplay Animators and Designers.
- Developing and improving in-game animation systems and tools in cooperation with Animation Programmers.
- Prototyping the visual part of new gameplay mechanics in cooperation with Gameplay Animators and Designers.
- Animation assets updates using Maya, MotionBuilder or Python batch tools.
- Participation in Motion Capture sessions, in order to keep the acting performance within the gameplay requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining the animation workflow, folders, naming conventions, and engine-related structures.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Shipped titles and/or own prototypes and researches in one of the major game engines.
- Knowledge of next-gen game animation systems architecture.
- Animation graphs techniques - State machines, Blend Trees, Blendspaces and Procedural Animation constructions.
- Experience with keyframe animation and motion capture data, animation principles and body mechanics.
- Basic knowledge of Coding and/or Scripting. (C++, C#, Python), to be able to read and update game code and scripts.
- Passion for making games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.