- Vancouver, BC, Canada
At CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, our mission is to create world-class interactive entertainment experiences. Located in one of the biggest video game hubs in the world, Vancouver, Canada, we are an inclusive multi-national team of driven and talented professionals that fosters cross-disciplinary collaboration and honest conversations. We push gameplay boundaries. We build unforgettable narratives and stories. We make some of the best and most revered video games on the planet. Join us!
CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver is looking for a programmer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, optimizing, and maintaining our tools to create the best multiplatform AAA RPGs. You will be working with our proprietary engine and will be responsible for developing asset pipeline tools and user interfaces to manipulate game assets. You will also collaborate with technical and production teams in Poland and troubleshoot and maintain existing tools.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ coding principles and practices with at least 3 years of professional experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently when required
- Excellent communication skills: We have a multilingual and multicultural working environment and the ability to communicate across language and time zone barriers is essential.
- Competitive salary with project-based bonuses
- Full health Benefits with an HSA account
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime
- 26 days of paid vacation per year
- A modern indie-style studio with a relaxed atmosphere working on high-budget AAA Games
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team
- Office located near transit and bike routes