Senior Legal Counsel (Corporate Legal)
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Our Corporate Legal team is growing which is why we are looking for an energetic and independent person who values work in a dynamic environment. If you have experience in the field of civil law, commercial law and capital markets and are characterized by perfect organizational skills, do not hesitate to apply.
- Ongoing legal services, in particular in the field of civil law, commercial law, and capital markets.
- Preparing legal opinions for the internal and external needs of the company (within the capital group).
- Monitoring, interpreting, and analysing existing and future regulatory requirements.
- Consulting, editing, verifying, and accepting contracts in terms of formal and legal terms.
- Working closely with other departments in the company.
- Law degree.
- 5+ years of experience as an in-house lawyer in a multinational organisation or an associate in a reputable law firm.
- Experience in the area of corporate services for public entities.
- Very good knowledge of civil law, commercial law, and capital markets.
- Proficient knowledge of English, including legal English allowing you to work freely in this language.
- Independence in action and organizational skills.
- Conscientiousness and attention to detail.
- Perfect communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- High level of commitment and responsibility.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Playing video games or interest in the video games industry is a plus.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- Numerous social activities and gatherings.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- Free library with wide range of games and books:)