- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We’re looking for a well-organized person who will join our Release Team. As a Release Manager you will conduct our product releases, manage submissions and compliance certifications processes and also cooperate closely with our internal teams and external partners involved in product launch processes.
- Participating in the product launch process, external build certification.
- Assisting with submissions to age rating agencies.
- Keeping up with the release checklist, key dates.
- Ensuring the proper communication flow between external partners and the development team.
- Working closely with LiveOps team and taking part in submitting builds to external partners.
- Working closely with the dev team, production, QA, and Live Ops teams.
- Providing reports.
- Min. 2 years experience in the game development industry working on mobile and/or PC, console projects.
- Experience with any platform submission protocols and digital storefronts.
- Technical orientation/understanding of software development process.
- Knowledge of the game development processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-orientation with very strong organizational and tracking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Project management experience.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of AAA role-playing games.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for people willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.