3D Modeller & Character Artist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented 3D Artist who will be creating high-quality visual content for our Marketing Team. The person on this position will be modelling characters, creatures, humanoids and item assets to use in marketing materials.
- Creating 3D models for the marketing team e.g. key visuals and graphics.
- Modelling high-quality characters — humanoids, creatures and monsters.
- Texturing and preparing assets for key visuals.
- Working closely with Art Director as well as Art Team.
- Maintaining the production pipeline.
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in creating quality 3D models.
- Modelling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
- Very good understanding of human as well as animal form and anatomy.
- High skills in item assets modelling.
- Skills in both organic and hard-surface modelling.
- Fluency in a preferred 3D modelling tool package, ZBrush.
- Design skills showing creative flair and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Medicover).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.