Junior Training Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Junior Training Specialist to join our team in Warsaw. A person in this position will work closely with our Training Team in order to bring knowledge closer to all of our employees. Taking care of our library, making sure everything is in order and on time or organizing different classes and courses - it’s just one of the many interesting areas to dive into when you join us. If you’re interested in this topic, don’t hesitate to apply :)
- Organizing different developmental projects and trips to conferences, both online and offline.
- Preparing materials and rooms for workshops, internal trainings and development classes for our employees.
- Taking care of the classes calendar, planning those classes and communicating with participants.
- Working with the LMS platform.
- Taking care of our studio’s internal library.
- Keeping records, cataloguing documents, sharing training materials with participants.
- Cooperating with external partners, i.e. ordering materials, processing invoices.
- Preparing reports and analyses.
- Self-reliance and ability to coordinate many tasks simultaneously.
- Diligence and inquisitiveness, constantly seeking and suggesting new solutions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to freely communicate in English.
- Ability to work with MS Office programs (especially Excel and Power Point).
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.