IT Security Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an IT Security Specialist to join our team in Warsaw. A person in this position will work closely with the CISO, CIO and IT department to maintain security management services and applications. Sounds interesting? Send us your CV!
- Managing selected cybersecurity services (IDS/IPS, IAM, SSO, DLP, MDM, SIEM, PAM, VA, AD, PKI).
- Creating dashbord and providing reports for managed services and applications.
- Assisting in designing and developing IT security features.
- Providing security monitoring required by the defined internal controls.
- Assisting in research and development projects.
- Increasing cybersecurity maturity of CD PROJEKT RED through the use of advanced solutions.
- Advising and resolving security issues and incidents.
- Coordinating complex cybersecurity activities with IT and Legal departments.
- Writing cybersecurity-oriented procedures, instructions, guidelines for the relevant stakeholders.
- Designing security training materials and organizing training sessions for other departments.
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with key partners (internal and external).
- 2+ years of experience in IT security area.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining cybersecurity systems is a must.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong IT security and Information environment experience (MS Windows and networking).
- Solid understanding (at least 3 of them) of: IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP, MDM, NDR, EDR, Malware protection, PKI, IAM, SSO, PAM, Vulnerability Assessment.
- English and Polish (oral and written) communication is required.
- Willingness to work on-call in the event of a security breach or other emergency.
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Any IT security certificates will be an advantage.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruits twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.