Destruction Technical Artist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We’re looking for an experienced Destruction Technical Artist to join our team. If you join us, you’ll be able to expand your knowledge whether by making new tools and introducing new solutions or by improving the current ones. You will have access to advanced assets, including those where art direction, technical limitations (optimization), gameplay, fun factor and level design do not exclude each other. You’ll have a chance to work in a multidisciplinary environment with people from various fields. Sounds interesting? Send us your CV! :)
- Keeping up technical and visual quality.
- Optimizing destruction assets to the extent nobody notices they are optimized because they look and behave great.
- Sharing your area knowledge with other team members.
- Broad knowledge of 3d: modeling, UV, optimization.
- Knowledge of 3DsMax, Blender, Maya, Houdini (including scripting) (Max and Houdini are the main software ).
- Python / Maxscript.
- Very high communication level, oriented for cooperation between teams (especially non-tech related), ability to explain complex topics with simple words and without math
- Knowledge about level design or at least experience in cooperation with a level designer
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- World building, environmental storytelling, and some artistic feel is very welcome.
- Having a sense of physical substances, some real work experience with materials.
- Knowledge about (any) physical engine.
Please attach portfolio to your application.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.