QA Analyst (Tech Art)
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our studio as a QA Analyst embedded in our Tech Art team. A person on this position will be responsible for conducting advanced functional tests, writing the reports and conducting analyses.
- Everyday testing and verifying new game features and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with the QA team and all the developers.
- Reporting and verifying various game bugs.
- Managing bug reports, checklists and all the documentation.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Basic knowledge of animation tools (Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, MotionBuilder) or graphic design software (Gimp, Photoshop).
- Experience in programming (C++ will be a plus).
- Basic knowledge of one of listed game engines (Unreal, Unity, REDkit).
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- ...passion for games!
Nice to have
- Experience in testing (working in a gamedev studio will be a plus).
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- Private health care & Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, fully equipped kitchens, fresh fruit every week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please enclose your portfolio to the application.