Front-End Developer with React (DevOps)
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for a Front-end Developer ready to step into the gamedev industry. Our DevOps team is in charge of developing and adapting our internal tools and systems limited to supporting CDPR AAA titles only. As a Front-end Developer you will be in charge of developing clear looks and intuitive end user experience of our in-house services and features. If you wish to learn unique technologies and at the same time gain a skill set useful in any other working environment, this is the job for you.
- Developing front-end for our web and desktop applications that will improve internal pipelines and processes related to AAA game creation.
- Developing interactive mock-ups or complete implementations.
- Delivering the most efficient and user-friendly tools.
- Implementing work improvements.
- Designing user interfaces in cooperation with other departments.
- Min 2 years’ experience.
- 1+ year React working experience.
- English: B2.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- UX design experience.
Sharing portfolio / own personal projects will be well-regarded.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.