Motion Capture Associate Producer
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a well-organized Associate Producer, who will be working very closely with our talented Motion Capture Team!
- Day-to-day support in the production management of the team.
- Acting as a liaison between various production and development departments.
- Identifying and solving any problems or risks that arise.
- Organising and running team meetings.
- Attending motion capture briefings and gathering session requirements.
- Setting Motion Capture sessions up, booking actors and stunts.
- Collecting and distributing session related materials and documentation.
- Taking an active role in advancing Motion Capture Pipeline and propagating Best Practices.
- Supporting the Producer in everyday tasks.
- Overseeing team, schedules, deadlines and budget.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Producer, preferably in the gaming or movie industry.
- Basic understanding of the game production process and passion for games.
- Well-developed communication skills, ability to work within a team.
- Fluency in MS Office and excellent organization skills.
- Protectiveness and a problem-solving attitude.
- Well-developed organization and time management skills.
- Ability to coordinate many projects at the same time.
- Assertiveness and down-to-earth approach when needed.
- Eagerness to learn troubleshooting, planning and risk management skills.
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Ability to communicate fluently in Polish and English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)