Community Manager - Russia & CIS
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a person who would join our team and take care of our Russian-speaking community. A person in this position will be responsible for building relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers and players. If you speak Russian as well as you speak English and you love video games, don’t hesitate! Send us your CV. The position is based either in Warsaw or in Moscow.
- Designing, developing and driving community projects, aimed at the CIS region.
- Building and maintaining a network of contacts with the most prominent community members.
- Translating and adapting the studio’s global communication (news articles, social media posts, etc.) to be in line with the local conditions.
- Managing local social media channels and interact with communities gathered around them.
- Communicating and working daily with other members of CD PROJEKT RED’s PR & Community teams to ensure synchronized collaboration in executing the studio’s global communication strategy.
- Native (preferred) or professional proficiency in Russian and professional proficiency in English.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Extensive prosumer knowledge of the video game industry and those closely related to it (e.g. entertainment industry).
- Knowledge of current trends in social media.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and several types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.