Junior Frontend Engineer
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
- Assisting the web development team with all aspects of website and application design.
- Assisting with the testing and maintenance of backend and front-end applications.
- Brainstorming new tech applications such as digital storage and mobile technology.
- Collaborating with developers to implement new web features. Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology and programming trends.
- Converting video, audio, written, and graphic components into compatible formats for the web.
- Using user feedback to identify and correct problems with an UI of the client's application.
Nice to have
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Any modern fontend-based framework experience (Angular/ReactJS/Vue.js)
- Being able to optimize web pages for a more responsive experience.
- Experience working with languages such as HTML, JS, JQuery, JSON, and Ajax.
- In-depth knowledge of any software prototyping and UX design tools.
- Solid understanding of web design and development principles (SOLID, KISS, YAGNI).
- Knowledge of GIT version control system.
- English: B2.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- Numerous social activities and gatherings.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees
- Free library with wide range of games and books.