Junior Internal Communication Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for a talented Junior Internal Communication Specialist to join our Internal Communications team. The person in this position will enforce RED’s internal communication strategy by creating cutting edge communication, engaging with passionate coworkers and promoting values we believe in. If creativity and passion are your strongest points and you're hungry for new challenges - join us!
IC Team Description
We're a group of ambitious individuals who strive to make an impact in our endeavors. We enjoy working in a diverse and changing environment where we organize EB, CSR and cultural initiatives aimed at giving REDs the opportunity to learn and grow. On top of that we bring enjoyment to REDs by introducing events, celebrations and smaller initiatives.
- Writing and overseeing the release of internal communication materials, including newsletters, emails and documents.
- Reviewing and editing internal communications to ensure accuracy, clarity, and appropriateness.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of our communications and channels as well as working to continuously develop and improve them.
- Co-planning and executing periodic events for fellow team members, including integrations, well-being and CSR initiatives.
- Supporting the design and implementation of new IC tools.
- Being a guardian of CDP RED’s values.
- 1 year’s experience in a similar position.
- Outstanding writing skills in English and Polish.
- Experience in copywriting, proofreading and editing.
- A drive for quality and an eye for detail!
- Great communication skills and the ability to solve problems on the spot.
- Up-to-date knowledge on innovations in communication tools.
- A self-starter with a proactive attitude.
- The ability to work independently and a team spirit.
Nice to have
- Experience working in an international environment.
- A passion for games!
We offer you
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.