Physical Security Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Physical Security Specialist to join our team in Warsaw. A person in this position will work closely with the Security and Administration departments to manage, monitor and improve security level for all CD PROJEKT RED offices. Sounds like something for you? Send us you CV!
- Acting as a system owner and a primary administrator for CCTV, access control system and others physical security systems.
- Being the first point of contact with security guard service.
- Supervising contractors that provide physical and technical security services.
- Developing and updating physical security policies, standards and procedures and providing technical guidance designed to protect personnel, facilities, property and other assets.
- Conducting physical security inspections/surveys, managing centralized physical security initiatives, overseeing physical security projects.
- Advising on issues related to physical security.
- Analysing security incidents and implementating preventative actions.
- Assisting in research and development projects.
- Providing compliance support in areas of the cross-discipline team.
- Performing audit of compliance with internal or client contractual requirements.
- Cooperating with companies providing CCTV, Access Control and security services.
- Writing security-oriented procedures, instructions and guidelines for the relevant stakeholders.
- Designing security training materials and organizing training sessions for other departments.
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with the key partners (internal and external).
- 4+ years of experience working with Physical Security Principles, Access Control/Intrusion Detection and CCTV Surveillance systems.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of Access Control/Intrusion Detection and CCTV Surveillance.
- English (oral and written) communication is required.
- Willingness to work on-call in the event of a security breach or other emergency.
- Any security certificate will be an advantage.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruits twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.