- Vancouver, BC, Canada
At CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, our mission is to create world-class interactive entertainment experiences.
Located in one of the biggest video game hubs in the world, Vancouver, Canada, we are an inclusive multi-national team of driven and talented professionals that fosters cross-disciplinary collaboration and honest conversations studio-wide.
We push gameplay boundaries. We build unforgettable narratives and stories. We make some of the best and most revered video games on the planet. Join us!
CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver is looking for a passionate Recruiter to join the studio and help staff it with the best candidates! If you aim for the highest HR standards, are proactive, well-organized, and ready for a big challenge, send us your resume!
- Providing full-cycle recruitment processes.
- Searching for the best candidates especially in the tech area (programmers, technical artists and animators etc.).
- Communicating with the candidates, conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Preparing and publishing job ads.
- Coordinating recruitment campaigns and acting as a representative of the studio at job fairs and other public events.
- Supporting the studio leadership with establishing an effective recruitment strategy and also with matters related to people management.
- Creating and improving HR processes and tools tailored to the needs of the studio.
- Looking after the studio’s online presence (maintaining activity on social media etc.).
- At least 6 years of experience in recruitment or HR.
- At least 4 years of experience as a recruiter in gamedev or tech.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Familiarity with Google Docs.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews and hands-on experience with various selection processes.
- Good understanding of the specifics of the North American gamedev market.
- Creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and a steady-on aim to apply the best HR practices.
- Ability to work in a changing environment and excellent time-management skills.
- Taking up initiative, being proactive - the ability to take action on emerging challenges.
- Strong organization skills.
- Passion for video games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- An exciting chance to work on the most ambitious role-playing games.