- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Due to the dynamic development, we are looking for a person who will join our accounting team. If you are not terrified of meanders of settlements, you are meticulous, speak English fluently, and want to grow in a dynamic and creative environment, this job offer is for you!
- Inspecting the source documents in accounting and formal terms in accordance with applicable accounting and tax regulations.
- Account assignment and booking of purchase documents.
- Issuing sales invoices.
- Monitoring accounting entries, accounting for settlements, reconciliation of balances.
- Preparing statements and reports related to the scope of duties.
- Participating in the period closing process.
- Supporting optimization of accounting and tax processes, creating procedures.
- Assisting with the ongoing work of the accounting department.
- Min. 3 years of experience as an Accountant.
- Master’s degree in economics or related education.
- Good knowledge of MSR & PSR.
- Knowledge of tax regulations, in particular CIT and VAT (knowledge of VAT regulations in the intra-Community trade will be an advantage).
- Knowledge of English at a level that allows free communication is a must.
- Knowledge of MS OFFICE package (knowledge of the use of programs ERP class accountants will be an advantage).
- Ability to work individually and in a team.
- Commitment, meticulousness and responsibility in action.
- Willingness to learn - we’re open to teach you if you don’t have experience in all the areas that you will be responsible for.
- A chance to participate in ambitious projects, all in a great atmosphere, and work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Free employee parking.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk :)