PR & Communication Manager
- Shanghai, China
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented, passionate, and self-reliant PR & Communication Manager to take point on public relations and communication initiatives for our studio in China. You will be responsible for planning and executing PR projects, and handling PR and creative copy for Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, and other CD PROJEKT RED brands.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts, featuring local media outlets and content creators.
- Drive multiple PR projects aimed at the Chinese region.
- Translate and adapt the studio’s global communication (press releases, creative copies, etc.) to be in line with the local conditions.
- Manage PR documents with key marketing/feature principles for each game to the local Chinese market tastes/needs.
- Communicate daily with other members of CD PROJEKT RED’s PR & Community teams to ensure synchronized collaboration in executing the studio’s global communication strategy.
- Native proficiency in Chinese and professional proficiency in English.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Extensive prosumer knowledge of the video game industry and those closely related to it (e.g. entertainment industry).
- Experience and general knowledge of the local media.
- Great editorial skills with great attention to detail.
- Able to travel, including international travel (when applicable).
We offer you:
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team. Work with the people who created The Witcher and Cyberpunk franchises!
- A modern and relaxed working atmosphere in the heart of Shanghai.
- Regular social and team building activities.
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks for everyone in the office.
- Extra commercial medical insurance.
- Gym allowance (up to CNY 1,000/year).
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.