QA Analyst (Junior/Specialist)
- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as QA Analyst. A person on this position will cooperate with different departments to raise the quality of tested games. They will have an opportunity to learn how games and our engine work (with access to all development tools!).
- Close cooperation with development team while working on various features.
- Keeping high quality of tested features.
- Debugging problems with various tools.
- Reporting and verifying bugs.
- Passion for games!
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Very good English language skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a gamedev studio (experience in functional testing will be a big advantage).
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Basic knowledge of one of listed fields:
- game engines (Unreal, Unity, REDkit),
- animation tools (MotionBuilder, Maya),
- 3D software (3DS max, Maya),
- graphic design software (Gimp, Photoshop),
- or UX.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- Private health care & Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, fully equipped kitchens, fresh fruit every week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application (put it in Message to Hiring Manager section).