- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a Senior Illustrator to join our Marketing team. Senior Illustrator will add even more variety to the assets we create to promote both Cyberpunk and Witcher IPs. Join our ranks and create digital art which will let our audience dive deeper into the worlds they love.
- Delivering assets for the marketing purposes.
- Creating high-quality digital painting illustrations.
- Creating storyboards, moodboards, overpaints, compositions, promo arts.
- Working on sketches and graphics as bases for other team members’ work.
- Doing exports of assets from the game engine.
- Participating in meetings, brainstorming ideas, pitching concepts.
- Collaborating with other team members to provide the best possible quality for the task.
- Following guidelines and maintaining a coherent style.
- Implementing feedback received.
- Working closely with the Creative Director, art directors and development team.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- 5+ years’ experience as an Illustrator.
- Understanding of art fundamentals like composition, lighting, perspective and color theory.
- Digital painting skills.
- Experience in working in a wide variety of styles including already established ones.
- Fantasy / Sci-fi artwork in portfolio.
- Creativity - ability to work with detailed guidelines or a rough idea.
- Talent for visual storytelling.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Ability to fluently communicate in English.
- Passion for games.
- A step-by-step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- Private medical insurance.
- Paid vacation (20 or 26 days off per year).
- A modern and dog-friendly office.
- Discounts in our online store.
- Organic fruit from eco-crops delivered twice a week.
- A wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk.
- Working in a multicultural environment with true gaming enthusiasts.
While applying please send an online portfolio showcasing numerous examples of current up-to-date work. As a part of our recruitment process, a candidate for a Senior Illustrator is always asked to perform an art test.