Build Engineer (DevOps)
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a quick-witted person who will be developing and adapting our internal tools and systems limited to supporting CDPR AAA titles only. The responsibilities will cover day to day support of the game creation process and improving our pipelines and build processes. Before taking over responsibility for an in-house build system, the candidate will be fully trained for all aspects of our build process.
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system (in-house technology).
- Developing and managing Continuous Integration systems.
- Code compilation and integration.
- Improving builds performance.
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes.
- Coordinating offline automation processes.
- Maintaining source control branches and performing integrations with merge conflicts.
- Providing Perforce support for the team.
- Game publishing tasks (publishing technicalities).
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
- C#, .NET.
- Experience with multithreaded code.
- 2+ experience in software development.
- Experience using source control software (e.g. Perforce, GIT).
- Experience using CI tooling (preferably Jenkins, but is not required).
- A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficiently.
- Interest in good code practices.
- Attention to details.
- English: B2.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position. The candidate will be fully trained for all aspects of the build process.)
- Exposure to DevOps tools, & technologies.
- Knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems.
- C++ development experience.
- Experience in the gamedev industry.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees.
- Private health care (Medicover) & Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.