Senior Asset Artist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented artist to join our Asset Team working on our immersive projects. As a Senior Asset Artist, you will be creating the highest quality props in order to make our AAA games absolutely breathtaking.
- Modelling efficient assets that fit the style of the game.
- Creating photorealistic original textures through the use of various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible quality.
- Effectively cooperating with other artists and designers involved in creating locations, cinematics and gameplay.
- Adhering to technical specifications during environmental asset creation.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- At least 5 years of experience in the video games industry.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop as well as one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, Blender, etc.).
- Very good knowledge of Substance Painter.
- Very good knowledge of composition, colour theory and lighting.
- Good knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Experience with procedural content creation packages (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
- Knowledge of basic scripting.
Depending on candidate's preference, this job might be located in Cracow.
Artists should include portfolio to their application. As a part of recruitment process, a candidate for a Senior Asset Artist is always asked to perform an art test.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.