- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a well-organized person who will join our Release Team. As a Release Manager you will conduct our product releases, manage submissions and compliance certifications processes and also cooperate closely with our internal teams and external partners involved in product launch processes.
- Participating in the product launch process, external build certification.
- Assisting with submissions to age rating agencies.
- Keeping up with the release checklist, key dates.
- Ensuring the proper communication flow between external partners and the development team.
- Working closely with LiveOps team and taking part in submitting builds to external partners.
- Working closely with the dev team, production, QA, and Live Ops teams.
- Providing reports.
- Min. 3 years experience in the game development industry working on mobile and/or PC, console projects.
- Experience with any platform submission protocols and digital storefronts.
- Technical orientation/understanding of software development process.
- Knowledge of the game development processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-orientation with very strong organizational and tracking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Project management experience.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of AAA role-playing games.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for people willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.