- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
As a Gameplay Programmer you will be responsible for the design, implementation, optimisation and maintenance of our technology used to create the best multiplatform AAA titles. The person in this position will cooperate with other multidisciplinary team members to create technical solutions that will fulfil the needs of games we produce. It will involve C++ coding as well scripting skills. If you are ready to take up this challenge, send us your application!
- Maintaining and optimizing of existing game’s subsystems for all platforms.
- Designing and implementing of new game’s subsystems.
- Tracking and fixing bugs.
- Completing tasks on time and creating high quality code.
- Cooperating with game designers to design gameplay mechanics.
- Implementing gameplay mechanics.
- Around 3 years of experience in video games development.
- Deep knowledge of C++.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Understanding player needs in terms of gameplay mechanics of modern video games.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Understanding of components of modern video games (such as behaviour trees, skeletal animation, physics simulation, etc.) and specialising in at least one of them.
- Experience with working on multiple platforms.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Passion for creating games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.