- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented artist to join Asset Team working on our immersive projects. As an Asset Artist, you will be creating highest quality props in order to make our AAA games absolutely breathtaking.
- Modelling assets that fit the style of the game.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible final quality.
- Adhering to the technical specifications while creating environmental assets.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Cooperating effectively with artists and designers involved in creating locations, cinematics and gameplay.
- At least 3 years experience in the games industry or equivalent (e.g. CGI).
- A strong willingness to learn.
- Very good skills in one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, Blender, etc.), knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Substance Painter.
- Good knowledge of composition, colour theory & lighting.
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages as a plus (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Very good English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for people willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
(Depending on candidate's preference, this position might be located in Cracow studio).
Artists should include portfolio to their application. As a part of our recruitment process, a candidate for an Asset Artist is always asked to perform an art test.