- Kraków, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
- Working closely with the Design and Art teams to bring ideas and new features into the game.
- Supporting and extending engine and game systems.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high-quality code.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- At least 2+ year of programming experience.
- Deep knowledge of C++.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio environment.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Solid communication skills.
- Strong drive towards professional growth.
- Ability to work within a specified set of guidelines.
- Strong 3D math background.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Passion for creating games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.