Open World Designer (Junior/Specialist)
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an Open World Designer ( Junior/Specialist) to join our Warsaw team. We are looking for candidates with boundless creativity to fill our game world with believable and exciting content consisting of communities and events that player will encounter.
- Designing and implementing communities and open world events using a proprietary toolset.
- Maintaining the highest possible quality of open world content and fixing reported bugs.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
- Experience in modding games (cRPGs and open world games preferred).
- Real passion for playing games (cRPGs or pen & paper role playing systems).
- Well developed communication skills.
- Boundless creativity and strong visual aesthetic.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking.
- Fluent English.
For specialist level candidates additionally must have:
- At least 2 years of experience in working as an Open World Designer, Mission Designer or on a similar position on AAA project.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- Private health care & Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, fully equipped kitchens, fresh fruit every week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.
As a part of this recruitment process, selected candidates are always asked to perform a test which is to design, create and fill an open world area with given elements. The test is provided when the candidate decides to start a testing procedure and it has to be delivered on time in one of the following engines: Shadowrun Editor, Unity or Unreal Engine 4 (or newer).