Senior Character Artist
- Jagiellońska 74, building E, Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented Senior Character Artist to join our ranks. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate a deep understanding of an industry standard 3D character modelling techniques as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field.
- Modelling and texturing awesome characters and high-quality items.
- Working closely with Concept and Animation departments.
- Receiving feedback and modifying work based on direction.
- Managing a number of assets and prioritizing tasks.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Character Artist.
- Proven experience in gaming industry.
- Strong modelling and texturing skills.
- Strong understanding of human form and anatomy.
- Knowledge of e.g.: ZBrush, Substance painter, Photoshop, Maya or similar 3D software.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Knowledge of pattern making/garment design is a plus.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Employee parking.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines.