Junior Motion Capture Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Our mocap team is growing!!! We are looking for upcoming jack of all trades for a role of a junior motion capture specialist!!! Together with us you will learn about animation, programming, audio, video and even a little bit about carpentry. Sounds interesting? Apply now!
- Processing mocap data with help of mocap specialists
- Distributing scripts before and during recording
- Attend pre-production meetings
- Help out motion capture technicians with talent's markering up process
- Assist motion capture stage assistant during layout prop designs
- Assist motion capture team during the organization of the mocap shoots
- Passion or interest in Motion Capture
- Experience with one of the following software: Maya, Motionbuilder, Blender, 3d studio Max
- Knowledge of Vicon Blade or Vicon Shogun is a big plus
- Speaking Fluent English
- Good communication and public speaking skills
- Willingness to learn programming
- Time oriented and organized
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Loves complex and creative problem solving
- Keen attention to detail
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- Private health care & Multisport card. 2 canteens, fully equipped kitchens, fresh fruit every week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.