- Wrocław, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and well-organized Producer, who will be working on implementation of agile development processes within our AAA projects. The person in this position will hold an important role in the production of our games and will help our talented developers deliver high-quality content. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
- Support the product owner and cross-functional development teams in all aspects of game production.
- Identifying impediments and removing obstacles in collaboration of teams and individuals , being focused on the stability of the production.
- Active participation in project planning and scoping, preparing and overseeing schedules and roadmaps, product discovery and requirements gathering etc.
- Continuous improvement of workflows and enhancement of agile methods within the development team and overall organization.
- Synchronizing the planning between teams to assure good communication and effective task-flow.
- Helping our teams grow, not only in size but in quality through coaching and mentoring.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Producer, Project Manager or Scrum Master with experience in the gaming industry.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, preferably in Scrum and Kanban.
- Proven understanding of the technical limitations and pipelines in the game development process.
- At least one AA/AAA game shipped on consoles and PC.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a game development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of technical engineering best practices, e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.
- Proactive problem solving skills and a positive and constructive attitude.
- Excellent organization of own work and great communication skills.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Effortless communication in English.
- Passion for games.
Nice to have:
- Experience coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices.
- Demonstrated experience at driving Agile transformations from design to implementation.
- Scrum Master experience.
- Deep knowledge of the Jira and Confluence tools.
- Programming skills.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.