- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Due to the dynamic development, we are looking for a person who will join our accounting team. If you are not terrified meanders of settlements, you are meticulous, speak English fluently, and want to grow in a dynamic and creative environment, this job offer is for you!
- Support Intercompany invoicing process.
- Oversight of fixed assets and lease accounting.
- Support preparation of annual financial statement.
- Contact suppliers whenever necessary, monitor suppliers’ payments and due dates/payment terms policy.
- Valuating forwards and bonds.
- 3 years' experience in the position of Independent Accountant.
- Master’s degree in economics or finance.
- Strong knowledge of accounting (IFRS) and tax issues especially CIT, VAT, and WHT.
- Very good knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of English at a level that allows free communication - is a must.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Committed and ambitious.
- A chance to participate in ambitious projects, all in a great atmosphere, and work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Free employee parking.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk :)