Senior Gameplay Designer
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Gameplay Designer to join our team in Warsaw and work on the best multiplatform AAA RPGs! If you are ready to take on such a challenge, don’t hesitate and apply! :)
- Proposing innovative and fun design, fulfilling in the game direction.
- Designing, prototyping, scripting, iterating on and polishing game systems and features using a proprietary game engine and scripting tools.
- Working closely with our gameplay programmers on prototyping and implementing stages and ensuring that the gameplay functionality, the combat systems, as well as the overall gameplay experience are carried through to completion in the highest possible quality.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the game industry.
- Proven success in creating compelling and innovative gameplay mechanics.
- Understanding programming/scripting in game design and experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Experience with narrative, multiplayer and/or shooters.
- We like working with people who are able to communicate with others as efficiently as they do with their computer.
- Openness for changes, high-quality passion and a good sense of humour are appreciated!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk