Video Editor (Contract 4-6 months)
- Shanghai, China
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
- Taking part in the production of high-quality promotional video materials.
- Creating, editing, post-production and versioning of video projects.
- Cooperating with Video Team, internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets and milestones.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position in the video materials creation.
- Solid experience with editing software like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, etc.
- Experience in the whole process of creating videos. Starting from following the brief to finalizing and preparing for release.
- Ability to share visions, expectations, opinions and ideas in a clear way.
- Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Creativity, flexibility and readiness to learn.
Nice to Have
- Experience with motion design software like After Effects, Cinema 4D etc.
- Cinematic, storytelling skills.
- Animation skills.
- Working with audio design software like Adobe Audition.