- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Gwent team is looking for a talented Generalist Programmer. If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your CV!
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Designing and implementing code architecture on various parts of the game.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high-quality code.
- Coordinating features development with back-end programmers.
- Extending the client integration with REST APIs and platform-specific systems.
- Debugging of game systems in an online setting.
Required skills & experience:
- Experience in end-user gameplay features and visuals.
- 3+ years’ experience with Unity and C#.
- Knowledge and expertise in integration with REST APIs.
- Knowledge and expertise in both 2D and 3D game development.
- Must be passionate about games.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in C++.
- Linux power user.
- Experience with build pipelines.
- Experience with UI.
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.